All 2022 wine are sold out
Tipsy Afternoon Classic – $29/bottle
Powerful and full bodied Red Wine
2 years’ oak aging
Tipsy Afternoon Nouveau – $19/bottle
Fresh and balanced Red Wine
6 months’ oak aging
Tipsy Afternoon Rosé – $19/bottle
Fruity and refreshing Rosé Wine
Profile of our five varietals
- Cabernet Sauvignon: French varietal, full bodied wines with high tannin and noticeable acidity. Our Cabernet Sauvignon wines exhibit aroma flavors of black fruit and pepper.
- Syrah: French varietal, powerfully flavoured and full-bodied, with high and rounded tannin, jammier fruit and spice notes. With time in the bottle these primary notes are moderated and then supplemented with earthy or savory tertiary notes such as leather and truffle.
- Zinfandel: Keystone in California, Croatia varietal, with character of high sugar content. Our Zinfandel has the flavor of black berry and pepper notes.
- Sangiovese: Italian varietal, naturally high acidity, moderate to high tannin, light body grapes. Low yield, longer maceration, fermentation with lower temperature and longer time, longer oak aging allow us to enrich the body and texture of wine. It has a flavor of sour red fruit flavor with earthy aromas and tea leaf notes.
- Barbera: Italian varietal, deep color, full body, low tannins and high levels of acidity. 25 years old vines allow us to produce long-aging, robust red wines with intense fruit and enhanced tannic content. Our black label wines, long oak aging ones, tend to make the wine more rounder and richer, with some spice and plum notes. New wines with blue labels, with shorter aging still retain more cherry notes.